Monday, February 22, 2010

Swimming at the YMCA!

Well there is no pressure but we are hoping that by the time Lucy turns 3 (August 5th) she will make the swim team. Perfect timing for fall tryouts!LOL.

The Brown's have officially made the Saturday open swim (noon to 3pm) our family time. If anyone wants to join us be aware that Lucy will dunk you and wreck your hair do! She is a total wild women in the water and I feel at this stage she will surely take after her mother and kick total butt in the water. The only problem is that the Marlins don't know what is about to happen to the team next year.

In close, please don't be offended by her wedgie. Her bathing suit is a little small and we are waiting for the suits to come out in stores real soon or for someone in a Florida state to mail us one!

2 comments:

THE JOURNEY TO HANNAH said...

I don't even see a photo with her little butt in it. I still haven't tried taking Hannah swimming, but she does love her bath.

Anonymous said...

Not sure where to post this but I wanted to ask if anyone has heard of National Clicks?

Can someone help me find it?

Overheard some co-workers talking about it all week but didn't have time to ask so I thought I would post it here to see if someone could help me out.

Seems to be getting alot of buzz right now.

Thanks