Saturday, November 20, 2010

Being Thankful...

This past week was very busy. I traveled to Columbus for work while Jb watched Lucy for two days. He did wonderful. I love him even more for the amazing job he does with her. I was feeling rather guilty for being away so I decided to turn my focus on the blessings in my life. First starting with the wonderful job I have. Second my husband, my home, my health, my car etc.


As Thanksgiving is sneaking up on us next week I thought to share with you this Turkey that Lucy made. I came home to it in her backpack and it brought tears of joy to my heart! I have waited so hard and long for special blessings like this to pop up in my life. My prayer is that in the mist of your busy life, you stop to see the simple blessings you have right in front of you.

No comments: