Sunday, September 29, 2013

Perfect!

A month ago Lucy ran over Wyatt's foot with a bicycle and he cried and told me "mom, my foot no working"!
So off to the ER we went. It turned out to be just a sprain and miraculously within two hours the kid made a full recovery.
Running thru the yard! Ugh. $100 copay down the drain.

Two weeks ago I received a call from the physical therapist at Wyatt's school that he fell off the small one person trampoline during his session and hurt his right arm, didn't  cry but said it hurt. My response was passive and thanked her for calling.

A day later he had an outpatient procedure unrelated and recovered without any pain medication. Tough dude!

For 10 days he eat, drank, colored and played with his right arm, no complaints. The following week during therapy I received another phone call to state that something is wrong with his arm. 

So having a follow up appointment for the procedure the next morning I didn't bother going to the ER!

Dr suggested an X-ray, then the verdict! Right arm is broken. Off to the orthopedic! 

Oh did I mention the night before I sent him to gymnastics and he cried? Yup. After ten minutes the teacher and I agreed to remove him from class. I not only lectured him the entire way home for being a brat, cry baby and other words but reprimanded him at home as well for wasting my time and money! 

Mother of the year! 

Feeling pretty good about myself I was encouraged all week but nearly everyone I told stating a similar story but still felt bad.

Today Wyatt came home from church to tell me that he learned gods ways are perfect and that he has a plan for me. 

Brought me to tears! Even when we mess up, fail and are humbly reminded of how we are all sinners, God loves me and has a plan for me. I love how his timing is perfect! All better now:)



No comments: