Friday, January 25, 2013

Here we go!

As my friend Jenny would say at work " here we go"lol




Chicago to Beijing!

We can't hardly believe this day is here:)

Last week Lucy yelled at me telling me that it wasn't very nice to change my story from 3, to 2 weeks then one so we made this-




Then this morning we jumped for joy when we saw this!



She really gets it:)

Today we will celebrate the next 15 hours from Chicago to Beijing today being 3 years together with Lucy. What a fun flight being stuck together:) my favorite love language is quality time so I should be filled up by 4am!!

Stay tuned...
- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

3 comments:

Unknown said...

So excited for you guys!!! Can not wait to see Wyatt in your arms :) I will be eagerly awaiting your posts! And Happy Lucy Day!!! Enjoy that flight...

Jenny V. said...

Yes, here we go! Been thinking about you today! So happy this day is finally here! Happy gotcha day to Lucy! Give her a hug from me! Be safe...

Fannie said...

Can't wait to see all the happenings of your trip!! Praying for Wyatt too.