Tuesday, January 29, 2013

Tuesday

This photo might be the cutest thing I have ever seen! My friend Jill and her daughter Lauren bought it for him at build a bear and by this photo you can see he loves it! He snuggles with it in bed and we pretty much drag it all over china! Today we went swimming and it went with us:)
I was a little hesitant on going to the pool but Wyatt loved it! He wasn't afraid of the water and even went under? No tears or fear! He showed a little bad side as he laughs when he splashes you right in the face!

IMG_1959 

This second photo of jb holding hands with the kids was taken in front of our hotel. It was a moment I realized our new family of 4 is so blessed to be together! Wyatt likes both Lucy and I but has an unusually sweet infatuation with jb. He calls him Ba ba and follows him around looking for his constant attention. When they laugh together it makes my heart happy! He will repeat a lot of words in English already, which is something I didn't expect. He fits right in and it seems like we have had him his entire life! So far we have had the official adoption signing and passport photos taken. We are in Xi'an until Friday. We have been so busy and on the run. Today was the first time of relaxing together:) IMG_1971

2 comments:

Jenny V. said...

Seeing that big smile on his face is priceless!

Elyse said...

That picture brought tears to my eyes, no easy fete as you know. Beautiful!