Saturday, February 2, 2013

Goodbye Xian!

This is our half way mark of the trip. At this point we have a love /hate relationship with china. We love our son and will always remember this special place where he is from. A small piece of my heart will always remain here. As we leave Xi'an here are some things we leave behind:
Two small Chinese Bibles I gave to some workers at our hotel may they find the light.

The largest mall we have ever seen. We got lost in it and walked for what seemed liked forever trying to find an exit to the street.
Lots of nose pickers
The lady at the gym running next to me on the treadmill in cowboy boots and a string bikini
Spitters
Lots of texting and driving going on!
A beautiful pool and spa
A lot of our old socks and undies:)
Beautiful new year lanterns

The photos are of Wyatt's first piece of chocolate, he loved it!
IMG_2107

Ice cream not so much

The mall
IMG_2065

My two turkeys ready for bed!
IMG_2067

Lanterns in our hotel
IMG_2082

Our family of 4:)
IMG_2108

1 comment:

THE JOURNEY TO HANNAH said...

Lucy looks some mad! Please tell me that you took a picture of that woman in the boots running. Michael and I are dying to see it.